Tuesday, July 14, 2009

just the beginning

wow, new blog! first post too!! =)
today i just wanted to write about my school's Christian Youth Fellowship. After saturdays subang rally which was incredible, i believe so strongly that God is not done with our cf, that He is gonna rise us up to be so great. i can't wait! =) i feel such a new passion for each member and i see so much potential in each one of them. i really pray that they will grow in faith and passion for God and for others. so we'll be beginning our friday cf meetings prayerfully, and EVERYONE'S invited to come! =) i vpwed to surrender the last five months i have in school to God and i believe that with Him, nothing is impossible.

Looking back over my life, things have changed and i have grown so differently that i would have planned for my life. i believe that i am who i am today because of our great God! =) i see the path my life has taken and i'm so amazed. Never would i have seen myself from say form one(?) in form five, leading cf, leading blue house, being so incredibly alive! Though i don't see myself as someone with superb leadership skills, i am incredibly thankful for what God has done in my life, and i am so excited and terrified simultaneously for my future. =) =)
That's all for my first post! tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment