Monday, December 16, 2013

Well Taken Care Of

It's been a crazy year, crazy, but the absolute best yet. This is my favourite time of the year as God tends to reveal a lot more things to me towards the end of a chapter.

Every year during this time, I wonder, how much more wonder and beauty can You show me after all the amazement You have blessed me with already? What does MORE mean exactly? And yet, every year I look back, and have never, not once, been disappointed by the generosity of my King. :)

Still though, I have a feeling that next year will be a really challenging one. Challenging, but it's gonna be even better than this one.

Why? Because the same power that raised Christ from the dead lives in me, so come hell or high water, I can be sure that I'll be okay. :) I take heart in knowing that what doesn't kill me will only make me stronger and grow me further.

"The One who carried the cross carries me"
- Beautiful Love, BJ Putnam

I find so much strength from that one sentence alone and the truth that it bears. :)

Blessings,
Dice

No comments:

Post a Comment