Monday, September 23, 2013

Oh The Majesty


Love is not a myth. 

Love is real.

Love is a person, and His name is Jesus.

...

After eight years of God encounters like these, it only gets better and better. 

Were Christianity just a philosophy of doing good works and living life moral enough to enter Heaven, I would have left long ago. 

I would have left had it not been the encounters with Jesus, the living God, over and over again.

Because I know love, I am able to love others.
Because I know peace, I am able to carry it into my storms.
Because I dance with my Creator, I live with joy.
Because He talks to me, I have a sense of destiny over my life, knowing that He's got a plan.
Because I have encountered His generosity, I have learnt that my life will never be in lack. 

Today, as I work and rest, I still feel so incredibly moved in my spirit. I feel full, and satisfied. 

"My heart is steadfast,
O God my heart is steadfast.
I will sing and give praise."
- Psalm 57:7

Love,
Dice

No comments:

Post a Comment