Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday Morning Reflections

I woke up close to 7am today, and decided to go for a hike up 1000 steps.

I needed to take breaks on several occasions, and was exhausted by the time I reached the top.  Throughout the journey though, I could feel Papa saying to me,
"It's okay if you have to take breaks, as long as you purpose in your heart to finish your journey. 
It's okay if you don't feel strong enough sometimes, as long as you decide to keep moving forwards. 
It's okay if you can't save everyone, as long as you keep on loving those that come your way.

Look how much stronger you are now."

...

"You don't have to love people harder. You just have to live within the love and presence of God and that will overflow onto everyone that you meet."

...

"Always, always, remember to stop for the one, wherever you go."

No comments:

Post a Comment