Thursday, November 8, 2012

For The Best Housemates Ever


This year, God blessed me so much with these amazing girls that I live with.


Though Gladys technically doesn't stay with us, I consider her an honorary housemate as well. :)

I don't think I could've made it through this season of my life in one piece without their constant encouragement guiding me along, smiles/jumps/watergun stress relievers to cheer me up and prayers to keep me strong. Looking back now, everytime I felt all alone, all I had to do was look at them still around me offering a shoulder to lean and cry on, and finding the courage to prophesy good things over my life that I realize.. God didn't forsake me in this time of need. He sent so many of His angels to come take care of me. :) And I don't cheesy mean it, I really mean it.

I truly appreciate everything you guys have done for me, all the notes and declarations, the food, the long talks, the wake up calls, making sure I study, the prayers and mostly just always being there for me. I love that we're a house of people that whip out their Bibles in times of struggle and hardship, rather than things like eight bottles of wine or something. :P Each of you has taught me so much this year, and I am definitely a better person for it. Though next year remains an uncertaintly for now, I will never forget the funny things we did together. Haha. I love each of you girlies heaps. :) Here's to finishing the semester together!

Love,
Dice

No comments:

Post a Comment