Saturday, November 17, 2012

I Will Rise

Last night, I received some pretty devastating news. To be honest, it shook me pretty hard. So this post is just for everybody who has been so so supportive and strong for me in this time, still believing, still encouraging and still prophesying.. thank you. To my parents, sisters, UL41 core and carers, housies and friends, you guys mean the world to me. I love you all so much.

I am so thankful to God for letting this happen when it did, just when I was surrounded by people ready to love me and cheer me on. Today I talked to the core and carers of UL41, my parents and then read all the lovely notes from people that came to my birthday party with Popsy and Gladys. All of you moved me to tears.

Last night, I told God that I have never felt this forsaken before. And yet, with determination right now, I am able to say that I feel so much more loved and encouraged in this time than ever before too. God is good, and I will be victorious.

I will rise, this is my promise to you all.

Love always,
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment