Wednesday, August 24, 2011

because i've been learning alot

i've learnt that my walk in life is my own, and that i need not compare it with others. i may not get the grades i want, be who people expect me to be or do everything right, but what matters is i follow God's heart for my life. and as long as i know i am in line with what He wants for me, even if everything else comes crumbling down, i will have succeeded for that moment in time. :)

I've learnt that there is so much joy in serving, even in preparing to serve there's already so much joy! hmm, i might change my mind when things start to overwhelm, which is why i've written this down here, to remind me that serving is an honour and a joy. :)

i've learnt that God is always thinking about me, and longing to talk to me. and He deserves so much more time than what i give Him right now.

i've learnt that the best ministry i can ever be a part of is my life. And that to serve most effectively is to have my life become my ministry, to uphold the name of my Creator in everything i do, in how i treat people, in remaining upright in challenging situations. :)

i've learnt how important it is to say "Show me, teach me how" in the face of correction. and not to be bitter about it. a true disciple loves correction! :)

i've learnt that some people are with me on borrowed time, and after being such a blessing to me, God will eventually carry out His greater will over their lives and send them out. In the meantime, having caught that annointing and blessing, i can go and spread what i have caught to other people. :)

i've learnt that God is ultimately in control. and that He knows the desires of my heart. He'll make a way for it all to happen, according to His will. :) I surrender all to You O Lord.

i've learnt that there are REALLY AMAZING people around me in my life now, all playing a role in upholding me and growing me. <3 <3 <3

and.. i've learnt that God's got way bigger dreams for me than i've ever had for myself.

thank You Daddy God! :)

with peaceful joy once more,
candice :)

1 comment:

  1. Exactly! Thought of this before. We don't have to compare with others in all we do. God has a plan for each and everyone. And everyone's is special :) We might think certain things are perfect, but that's only our human standards eh.

    ReplyDelete