Sunday, August 7, 2011

thank You God

I recently started a 40 day fast and prayer, but in all honesty, i've been struggling with the prayer bit. it seems so difficult to just sit down and commit time to God again. anyways, i started doing this cause i really just wanted that intimacy with God again, to stop feeling so disconnected like i've been since i started my holidays. sighs. still, in this first week, God's been opening up my eyes to having so many things to be thankful for. :) and i just wanted to share some of them with you guys (in no particular order! :P). :D

thank You Lord, for your amazing, beautiful women of God that make carrotballs and cheesy wedges and weird ginger ice cream.<3


thank You Lord, for the unplanned late late night heart to heart talk. :)

thank You Lord, for the rain, the hail, the loss of direction in the middle of a jungle in a mountain, and the fellowship and closeness it brought us. :)




thank You Lord, for the success of lab305's launch and for the incredible journey You've brought my sister and her friends on. :)

thank You Lord, for taking care of the people i am unable to care for, and for providing for them and never forsaking them, in ways i cannot.

thank You Lord, for really nice, friendly and encouraging bus drivers.

thank You Lord, for sending friends to teach me to ride a bicycle and make sure i do so safely. :P

thank You Lord, for favor amongst Your lovely people.

thank You Lord, for helping me survive through med school.

thank Your Lord for the the message today, reminding me You will never forsake me through this new challenge to draw closer to You.

thank You Lord, for the beautiful, beautiful people You have put in my life right now, right here. i know you're up to something with my life, and i trust You. yea.. i trust You Pops. :)

thank You Lord, for love. :) for Your unending love to me, for the love You have given the people around me towards me, and for the love You have given me for others.

thank You Lord, for the overflowing grace You've given me over and over again, though You could have given up on me long ago.

thank You God, for being You, nothing I deserve and everything that's more than I could have ever hoped for and imagined. :) i love You God, and i am excited to see what's gonna happen in the upcoming weeks! :)

realizing we all have much to be thankful for,
candice :D

No comments:

Post a Comment