Sunday, October 16, 2011

set apart for more

"A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her."
- Max Lucado

So true. :) And on the days i start whining to God again about when it'll be my turn, i hear Him say, I'm saving you for someone special. And lately, I guess I've started believing that even more strongly, letting his promise overwhelm me with confidence that I don't have to ever settle, but to just trust, and an interesting thought occurred to me today on this topic. I thought, "God, what if i don't like the guy You picked out for me?" Hahahha, stupid question, but it ran across my mind. and i heard Him reply, "don't you think I know what disappoints you and what makes you happy?" Hahaha, that was.. eye-opening. :P but yea, for now, being single is really a gift I think, I'm falling in love with God again, growing, loving, developing, becoming the woman of God He desires me to be, and one day, when He knows the time is right, the right person'll come along. :)

i like how pastor sergio said to the guys that when they are about to begin a relationship that God is trusting them with His daughter.

but gosh, Mighty Men conference sounds amazing, it feels so awesome to just be in the atmosphere today where God was ministering to people but not particularly me, not this season, but still, to be in His awesome presence as He moved.. blew me away. imagine seeing Him move, amongst men, desiring to rise up to greater things, to step up to the call He has over their lives. wow. AIYA I'M SO JEALOUS NOW, I WANNA GO TOO! :(

anyways, gotta run. bye! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment