Sunday, February 5, 2012

heartstrings

My sister introduced me to this website today, stumbleupon.com where you pick your set of interests and they find sites they think would be good for you. :) Here are some things I found today that I really liked, and some old favourites too. :)



"Maybe you'll get everything you wished for. Maybe you'll get more than you could have ever imagined. Who knows where life will take you."
- One Tree Hill


Having fulfilled God's purpose for my life, family, friends, being who I always wanted to be..


Still about nineteen. :)


“When we speak we are afraid our words will not be heard or welcomed. But when we are silent, we are still afraid. So it is better to speak.”
- Audre Lorde

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
- Alice Walker



“Don’t wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.”
- Mary Manin Morrissey



“I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do.”
- Helen Keller


I'd.. study harder, slack less, but mostly, pray more.


“The greater your capacity to love, the greater is your capacity to feel the pain.”
- Jennifer Aniston




"Anger inevitably seems conjoined to an emotional investment"
- Astrid, Fringe Season 4






Today, I'm thankful for the little joys I have at home, falling asleep on the hammock outside on a cool rainy day, watching my parents work together to saw the handrails, my sister's epic doily lampshade papier mache project fail, cheap pore packs, but mostly.. today I'm thankful for family. :)

Blessings and love,
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment