Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Peace

In all my years, I can honestly say, that NOTHING has ever compared (and will ever compare) to the peace of Jesus. Again and again, right in the middle of my storms, He steps in and releases an overflow of love. Tonight was no exception, a step up even. I don't think that I will ever stop being amazed at how my Papa brings healing just like that. Just one encounter with Him, just one amazing, overwhelming encounter, and that is all it takes to make everything okay again.

"Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
- John 14:27

God is good, all the time. :)


P.S: Testimony for the day - This morning Sam woke up because of a phone call from me, and she claims to have spent a few minutes saying "HELLOOOO" until she put it down. Funny thing was, I didn't intend to call her, but my pocketdial ended up waking her in time for her exam after her alarm failed. God is so good. :)

Believing,
Dice

No comments:

Post a Comment