Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Still..

The last few weeks have been pretty difficult. My busy schedule brings me exhausted to my bed every night, with an even longer list of things to do the next day. I sometimes even get pretty grumpy because of it.

And still.. as I thought about what I would be sharing in UL tomorrow about how the love of God can change us, and bring us joy, I remembered to be thankful. I am thankful for the little breakthroughs in my life that Papa brings, and the beautiful changes that have been molded in as time passed.

Like.. the friends I have now that I hardly spoke to at all in my first two years at uni.
Like.. the unfriendly and introverted doctor who began to warm up to me and taught me how to present long cases better today, even encouraging me that I was doing well.
Like.. being able to finally tick things off my list of things to do.
Like.. having funny stories of resetting my entire phone because I mistakened my lock screen PIN and thought I got hacked.
Like.. going grocery shopping with new housemates and while I miss my old housies - Ying, Sam, Pearly, Tonia, the house feels complete and full once more.

I know I write these posts a lot.. but for today, I know once more that I am blessed beyond measure. He is so so good to me. :)

Love,
Dice

No comments:

Post a Comment