Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Day For Miracles

Today, I walked the streets of KL and breathed in deep. The haze was gone, the skies were blue and the sun shone brightly.

Today, I missed two monorails because they were too full of people. After that second one, with some frustration beginning to bubble, I prayed for a supernaturally empty train to come next. While the big screen said that the next train would be coming in 6 minutes, it in fact arrived barely a minute after I exhaled that prayer. And would you know it.. I managed to get a seat in a supernaturally empty train  compared with the two canned-sardines trains prior.

Today, I found out that my health was improving greatly after a few weeks of being ill. But even though this miracle presented today, the peace of God that never once left my side has been my daily miracle.

And all I have left to say is.. how good is my God? :)

"The Lord your God in your midst,
The Mighty One will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."

- Zephaniah 3:17

So blessed I can't contain it,
Dice

No comments:

Post a Comment