Monday, June 10, 2013

Better

For the past couple of weeks, I've been dealing with circumstances that I never expected to encounter. For the most part, I have just taken it a day at a time, not thinking more about it than I have to.

I have never blamed God for this.. but on another thoughtful train ride, I found myself questioning.. "God, why me? Why this, and why now?"

He told me that He had a plan for my life, and that what the enemy intended for evil, He intended for good.

Today though, I'm thankful. I know I say that a lot, but I really am. I'm starting to see things from His view again and I'm starting to see the potential in this situation to bring so much more good than harm. I see gaining the ability to understand because of personal experience, and I see the bonds between family and friends growing closer. I see a joy that can inspire and yet another opportunity to lean on my Daddy in heaven, knowing that He'll pull me through this stronger and one step nearer to who He has called me to be.

As I sat in church today and took in the message, it hit me once again.. that I dance in the midst of my Father's goodness, that I am so immeasurably blessed and incredibly loved, and that greater things are yet to come.

I've been telling many people this sincerely as an encouragement, that I am excited for the plan God has for their life. For the first time in a long time, I don't just know my future is cared for. I am actually feeling a joy and excitement bubble up from within, for my own life. He's up to something, I know it.

Thank You Jesus, for giving me this life to live, to love You and to just be.. me. :) I can never thank You enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment