Wednesday, January 27, 2010

God of miracles

Hello! hahah i don't actually know who i'm helloing but never mind! i should be asleep now but i still have some work to do. candice toh is sick and i think her cough might be starting to get on people's nerves. =P but everyone's so sweet la, dianne walked me to fill my water, scared i faint apparently. becca's so motherly come and feel my forehead. hahah, everyone's telling me to go see doctor or asking me if i'm okay. i'm feeling the love yo! but being sick is feeling horrible la, i feel so blah. can't wait to be okay again.

anyways, congrats shum shum! there's this thing we've been talking about and really this is the first time i heard her trust in God so much for something. i'm sure she has many times la, but i can't think of previous times now la. and to be honest i had my doubts, not in her, but in God. so often i'm scared of trusting God fully for fear of getting my heart broken. that feeling of having so much faith and really surrendering then not getting what i asked for. I believe everything is in God's plan but the disappointment still hurts. but no, i will not stop having faith in God, that's what i learnt from shummie's story. =) God truly is a God of miracles, and i know that He will bring her all the way this time. I believe.

i remember how Priscilla always says that our God is a God of details. that's so wow on the surface but when you really think about it's like WHOAAAA....... i mean, every single little thing about your life, God knows, God created. especially looking back over my life, i start to pick up all the small,seemingly insignificant incidents then and realize how far i've come, how much i've learnt. so many times now, i've looked back and saw those details, and only now realized how those little things changed my life. and i can't help but thank God for loving me so incredibly much, to care to form each and every moment of my life with so much more than enough.

God's so incredible and being His daughter really is the best. =D

haha and i saw wei siong in crutches today! i miss gammarians la. i see some of them around taylor's every now and then, i have mondays with hwee wen and tot wednesdays but i really do miss our classroom and teachers. Gosh time flies, i'm a big girl now eh? haha, i love moving on but i still look back, reminisce and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment