Saturday, January 16, 2010

i'm loving it!

well, it refers to college. =D my sister says that loving the note-taking usually lasts the first month only.. i hope not! i've always loved making my notes look nice in physics, i hope it lasts! ahah, physics is seeming very interesting! my favourite used to be bio and chem with physics in between, but after my first lesson today, i'm loving physics and bio and chem's just okay la.. =P i kinda miss Mr Stephen already, he used to explain all the stuff i couldn't understand so patiently. and it was never scary to ask him anything.. but my new physics teacher's really nice too, Mr Ng. just gotta get used to him, hope he doesn't mind my complicated questions that don't make sense to other people! haha, i'll always remember how during our extra class, wei siong stood up say dowan listen to me talk dey, i confuse him only then he went toilet. lol!

but i really do like my class! all very nice and good people. that's my first impression la, i sure hope we get even closer to each other throughout the year, but so far, it's been an awesome beginning for me. =)

i've lost count how many times i've said "Hi, i'm Candice!" in the past two months.. haha!

i miss everyone already tho.. i'm looking forward to mondays with hwee wen and tot wednesdays! i see shum for breakfast every morning, (so far la, which is twice only) and dominic too. i hope it continues throughout the year so we'll be peanuts forever! haha, well peanuts + dominic + anyone else there, which is a totally cool combo! i'm just happy a lot lately.. which i do feel guilty for, as i've mentioned previously. is it right to feel like this?

well, God's just been awesome la. i look forward to praying now, there's so many people to pray for. but still, i lack in devotional time.. sigh, must commit to Him this year! He's just freaking awesome la, and i need new adjectives for awesome. Thanks God, for everything. I love You! =D

i miss CAR ParK tho, mandy rachel and pearls are in peacehaven now for the ex form 5 orientation, gah, i should be there too with kat! oh well, i really must catch up with them, i hate how we're always ups and downs? like close then farrrrrrrr then super duper CLOSE, i wish we could be close all the time.. =P i miss u guys!

oh and i'm class secretary for the totally awesome G8. but gah, i wanted bodyguard.=.='' calvin so took it from me.... stupid extra vote.haha but i'm cool with it la, guess i just won't get the cool men in black shades aand black coat. oh well, i guess it'd be pretty okay to be secretary too, with awesome reps la.. =) but college makes me so tired, i always come home already half asleep. must be the crazy flights of stairs we gotta climb, my class is on the highest of the highest of the highest of the highest floor lor! good exercise, i'd be so fit in ten months!

Haha, today my uncle and dad were telling me about how my dad had a 4-inch knife lodged into his thigh today. i guess the way they told it was pretty funny but my daddy said it hurt A LOT, cause when they removed it, they put a piece of gauze through his leg, like into a wound and out the other wound, to clean the blood, like side to side motion. WHILE he was AWAKE. gah, must have hurt like crazy! my uncle said there was so much blood too, all when they were in Form 3. but i've always admired my dad for many reasons. he and i are pretty different but still, when you look closely, i guess we're more alike than we thought. he's the quiet, reflective kind who always thinks hard and he plans things like super awesome one. he's brave and strong, and he's really smart and harworking too! he's not the kind who's comfortable sharing emotions, sort of la.. while i'm like the very BLAH and noisy and childish kind.. my close friends always receive i love yous from me and random hugs. in the end tho, there are times when i become quiet too, and just think a lot. still my daddy's awesome la, tho everything's always ups and downs right?

my mum's awesome too, tho i don't say it enough. i love how she'd cook vegetarian food for my dad when he's vegetarian on fridays and tho arguments come and go, she's always behind him, supporting him one. and she really loves us all, she's hardworking, talented and has a kind heart too. i remember how i hit my chin on the side of the bathtub when i was young, and it bled like crazy. she carried me on her back all the way to the doctor. i didn't want to go, so i bit her shoulder, crying. she's in pain right, but she still carried me all the way. =)she sacrifices a lot for us girls and i'm just really blessed to have my parents. i really should tell them this more often.

i love how old memories come back to me every once in a while, things i've forgotten that just resurfaced. and i'd smile and relish the memory.

anyways, candice is totally switching to nerd mode, gonna do homework now, tho it's 1.30am, i ain't sleepy yet! good night! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment