Wednesday, December 1, 2010

it's the little things that count

i could use some tlc now! hahah sis totally gave me a new big bruise on my knee. GRR.

hmm since my life has been fairly uneventful lately, though i did spend my first of december 2010 with wenshi, mich, and hulk-lena, and 30 ikea meatballs, but yea.. rest of my days are filled with FRINGE, with is SUPERB i tell you! hahhaha i loved this episode, didn't have a vid so settled for the quote! super corny sweet i tell you!

The Observer: Who is she? Why did you save her?
August: I saw her many years ago. She was a child. Her parents had just been killed. She was crying. But she... she was brave. She crossed my mind... somehow. She never left it. I think... it's what they call... feelings. I think... I love her.

and they supposedly don't feel wan la. sighh good stuff. :)

i had a random thought today! if life was a marathon, i don't think i wanna just... run. long-distance's always been quite boring comparing to team sports, but it was the only thing i was good at in school. and everytime, it was just about enduring, moving, breathing. what if i don't want to JUST move, JUST run, JUST breathe? if all i have is ~80 years, i'd much rather jump along my tracks, dance, cartwheel, laugh with other people, sit and watch the flowers, sing off-key and tickle other people and do who knows what else. because in life, i wouldn't want to come in first. i'd like to come in dead last, with experience, joy, and life itself gained. :) just a random thought.

and i did question once, if cartwheeling would be effective in a marathon when you're super exhausted. HMMMMMM. hehehhe.

so.. driving starts moro. guess i am becoming a big girl now. :)

love,
candice

1 comment: