Wednesday, December 15, 2010

matrimony

HAHAHHAH. so in response to christine's proclamation of love to me, i decided to write her/you one back! :)

you crazy woman, life with you as my husband is not easy lor! always kena kicked and slapped and who knows what else you do to ABUSE me... heheh, but i have so many good memories with you, so much i have you to thank for. i've never met anyone as crazy as you, and thanks for always listening to me, even when you don't want to. thanks for believing in me too. :) hahaha can't believe i've only known you for... two years ar? feels like FOREVER already. come home soon k? to your loving wife! or just wait for me to go there la. :) LOVE you hubs! my future husband has very big shoes to fill! :)

and stop looking at wedding pics can anot!!!!


chrissy and dice <3

love,
candice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment