Sunday, February 20, 2011

God makes no mistakes

as i was in planetshakers church today, i was totally amazed by God's presence in that place, and the faith of all the people there. and i felt God really say to me "What if I told you, that you are exactly right where i want you to be?" and i was like... man. for so long, i've been complaining bout how homesick i am, and also how monash is so far from the people i know. but i realized, God has a reason from even putting me in Monash instead of Melbourne Uni, and that if He really wanted me there, there'd be undergrad med there. so yea, the realization that i am not here based on my capabilities, or my talents, or my grades but simply because God wants me here.. is absolutely humbling. i need not be afraid either, because God is holding me right there in His hands and He'll never let me go. :)

to be honest, a part of me really misses being a youth leader. here, no one recognizes the well.. potential for lack of another word, in me that people in FGA sorta noticed i guess to extend that invitation to me. and i was challenged again too, whether serving to me was simply about the title. and today i decided that i'm not gonna let a title determine who i am. i'm just gonna live, really live here, and let God lead me. i know He's got these amazing things planned out for me, and i just need the faith to hang in there, obey, and see it all come to pass. :) He'll lead me to an area He wants me serving in again.

the knowledge that He controls everything, brings greater relief and peace to me than anything else.

and on another note, my sister deflated the air mattress i was sleeping on this morning while i was still asleep to wake me up. =.= and we had malaysian food with chris today, SO YUMMY and DELICIOUSLY SPICY i tell you. man i love malaysian food. :) SPICAYY IS <3! i'll show you our dinner today soon. gonna head to bed now, good night world! :)

Jesus loves YOU,
candice :D

No comments:

Post a Comment