Tuesday, February 1, 2011

surrender

"He restores my soul."
- Psalms 23:3

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."

- Psalms 23:4

"I would have lost heart,
unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!"

- Psalms 27:13-14

"The Lord will give strength to His people;
The Lord will bless His people with peace."

- Psalms 29:11

"For His anger is for but a moment,
His favor is for life;
Weeping may endure for the night,
But joy comes in the morning."

- Psalms 30:5

1 comment:

  1. oh dearie. great promises from God. i just really do hope that time and God will heal up the wounds of your heart.
    STAY STRONG! I KNW u r a STRONG gurl and i believe in you that you can puul through and survived.
    thinking and praying for you always, elena.

    ReplyDelete