Tuesday, February 22, 2011

it's freezing!

because i am a big girl now, i just washed my clothes! :D but apparently, big girls don't have to iron anything wan. hehehehhee.

yesterday i remembered my 'birthday rainbow'. on my way home on my birthday last year, the HUGEST rainbow i had ever seen appeared right before my dad turned into our house. and i was like WHOA! when i ran in to tell my mum about it, it was gone. (prolly cause we looked in the opposite direction that time :/) anyways, i feel so amazed when i think about how i believe God is always in control, and how a rainbow so huge would just show up on my birthday. :P i think God's really awesome lor. :) some things are coincidences, but then again, everything's a miracle. :)

and did i mention i'm freezing?

and thank God i have BBT to watch, there's nothing else for me to do here yet. :(

here's one of my all time favourite songs! :)



love,
candice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment