Thursday, March 17, 2011

fearless

i started reading max lucado's book 'Fearless', though i have a feeling i read bits of it before, but oh well. and this thought hit me,

I would rather be here, alone and stressed and balding and cold, if it means seeing God. I would rather suffer than be happy, if it meant my pain would bring me closer to God. I am blessed, to have this opportunity to be with God, and rely on Him more than ever. :)

"I would have lost heart unless I had believed I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living,"
-Psalm 27:13.

I started going for lifegroup on thursday! it was awesome, i really felt very at home there, which is a very meaningful feeling for me right now. i'm just really glad, cause i suddenly feel God's plan for me falling into place again, a feeling i've hardly felt since i got my offer to come here. :) but things are starting to look up for me here, and like i said, the hardships just draw me even closer to God, the One who'll NEVER leave my side. :)

i can't wait to go home this july!! :D :D :D

and it's cold here.... BRRR.

love loads,
candice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment