Monday, March 7, 2011

oh the horror!


i consider myself extremely brave already for not screaming the house down at 2am when that stupit spider crawled across my table and onto the top of the window. GRR. well this crazy event, and a series of other reasons led me to shift room today! to the bigger room next to me with a nicer and brighter view. :P

well so far i've survived a week of med school. :) been tough lor, since i've been sick too. it takes so much studying in a day to just pull through and i should totally be studying now. :/ i still get homesick every now and then though, i miss my parents, my friends and my life back home. i don't belong here, though i mean i know God wants me here now, just, this isn't my home la. i thought about this alot and i finally realized that if i could go home for just a few hours, the number one thing i'd wanna do is have dinner with my family at home. :) just that. number two is go to church, and see a sea of familiar faces instead of being a newcomer.

there are moments when i feel very candice again though, while i'm here. few and in between, but they're there. :) maybe i just need a bit more time to really know where i stand. God's here with me tho. :) i know that full well. <3

(i would have inserted a pic from fb that kor and gene says my bf will have to be as crazy as me to like, but i don't know how to copy pics from fb anymore. :S)

love,
the bratty little cina boy

No comments:

Post a Comment