Tuesday, March 1, 2011

settling in

today i..
- didn't really think about how homesick i was
- took notes in a really boring lecture anyways
- stayed back to study in the library after class till 7 plus
- had a nurse take 5 test tubes worth of my blood for testing
- made a nice (finally female) friend i could discuss church with
- met a couple of new, really great friends :)
- started learning how to talk to patients
- found the hargrave-andrew library
- spoke up in tutorial and actually really enjoyed it
- sawafewgoodlookingmembersoftheoppositegenderhehe
- walked to and from uni, even after 7.30pm
- shared lunch with a friend
- had dinner by myself cause i was home late but gobbled everything down happily cause i was so hungry
- got homework :(
- nearly danced my way back cause i was listening to 'super trouper' on my ipod
- ate free fairy floss/cotton candy and regretted eating something so pink and sticky
- .. enjoyed my day quite a lot. :) thanks God. :)

i think i'm starting to settle in here a bit. :) life is good. gotta remember that. haha, looking forward to meeting gene, kor and my sister moro! :)

love lots,
candice

No comments:

Post a Comment