Sunday, May 15, 2011

hope for the moment

once again, i find myself at a place of being encouraged by my old blog posts, of reading over and over and over again how God has been so faithful to me, pulling me through each obstacle coming out the other end stronger and wiser. some days that all that keeps me going, knowing God is holding my hand with me through this season of disorder. these really encouraged me.

"so how are you looking at your life today? when everything seems to be falling apart, know that God is working in you. know that He's up to something bigger, greater than you've ever imagined. and that in the years to come, you'll see how all the puzzle pieces of your life fit into place.. perfectly. :) and even as you're stuck in the NOW, take a look at your life, through different eyes. keep praying, and keep the faith. God is moving. :)

therefore, i no longer want to be committed to my dream. i have decided to be committed to God's dream for me, no matter the cost. though i may stumble and fall and break down along the way, i know that no other road but this one will offer me the utmost satisfaction and joy and fulfillment from having lived at all."

- December 2010

"because i have a God to turn to when i don't know the answers, i am free.
because i believe in a God that is with me through joys and tears, i am free.
because my God died to redeem me, i am free.
i am free, now and forevermore.
and sometimes i will not get to do what i want to do, i will not get the instant gratification i desire, but it will be such, because God intended a better life of deeper joy for me.
a life that requires.. patience."

- December 2010

"Give the world your best and it may not be enough, give the world your best anyways."
- Mother Teresa
This was a very timely reminder for me, remembering to ALWAYS give my BEST always for others, especially if it means never receiving anything in return.

"Every mountain must move out the way
Because of Your name
Because of Your name, Jesus
Every situation must bow
Bow to Your name,
Bow to Your name"

- The song we sang today which title i don't know :P

"in times of despair, God asks, "am I not still God?""

.. just to name a few more recent ones. be blessed dear reader! :)

love,
candice

No comments:

Post a Comment