Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ULU 13


i find it absolutely humbling to be in an urban life with all these amazing people. everyone of them has shown me friendliness, kindness and love from day 1, and there's just SO so many people, ALL OF THEM in fact, that i look up to for the qualities, strength, obedience and especially love for God that they have. i'm learning so much from you guys. :) i <3 ULU 13! :D

even as people i've just come to know and truly appreciate in my life are about to leave, mun yee, dita, jon.. i realized that it isn't God taking you guys away from me too quickly, but instead that He has so greatly blessed me by have letting me known you at all, for however long we have had together. i'm really excited for the greater plans He has in store for you. :) thank You God, for blessing me with these beautiful, awesome group of people in the midst of my storm. all glory to You! :D

<3,
candice

No comments:

Post a Comment