Sunday, July 17, 2011

plain truth

i felt like doing this today. just one-sentences of all i'm feeling right now.

1. I'm scared.
2. It's time for me to let go.
3. There are different things i can no longer expect from different people in my life now.
4. I miss a time when everything was almost perfect.
5. I don't see where my life is heading.
6. Time is moving too quickly.
7. Hold out for more.
8. I don't know if i'm doing the right thing.
9. When i can't hear You, i know You still hear every word i pray.
10. I wish i was stronger.

sigh.

but.. on another note, i wanna thank this amazing daughter of God that really gave me the enormous encouragement i needed exactly when i needed it most. Khaw Ai Mee, it's a true honour to know you at all. thank you. :) <3!


leaving once more,
candice

1 comment:

  1. 9. When I can't hear You, I know You still hear every word I pray.

    <3

    ReplyDelete