Sunday, March 25, 2012

extremely blessed

God is so good. There's been a lot of things He's been working on in my life, moulding me and teaching me. It's been a tough journey, probably gonna get enough tougher as I rise up to fight this, but even in this season of my life, I'm learning to count my blessings.

Today, I took the train back to Clayton after visiting Chelsea with Luth, Sylvia and Michelle. I was blur, and totally got lost in the city. And it's not even like my first or second time in the city, I've been here all year, yet somehow I managed to still get lost. Bravoo.

Still, it was a nice night, not too hot or too cold. I just walked slowly to the train station (found it like 20 minutes later), and looking back now, I might have been in a different train if I didn't get lost. How God works in amazing ways indeed. :)

So as I waited in the train station, I looked around and saw so many different kinds of peoples, the two girls I sat in between had their earphones on, and I was thinking of taking mine out too, as listening to music is my normal train-pastime. But something in me, God probably, stopped me and said No, don't listen to your music today. Just sit and observe people, and I wanna show you how much I love them all. So I'm like.. Okay, God, this could be interesting. :) And so I sat there and just watched people move, and felt God say I love that person. And that person. And that one too. Hahahha, it may sound crazy now, but it gets erm... even better. :) Hahaha.

I eventually got on the train and sat in a double seat that faced another double seat, and just looked at people some more. And after a while, I just imagined God in the seat opposite me, and I wondered what I would tell Him if He was really there. So I just started talking to Him (in an empty seat opposite me) in my head. The train had stopped in Flinders for quite a while, so I had plenty of time with Him. :) Our conversation went like this.

Okay God, tell me something amazing. :)
I love you.
Wait, I think that was my voice. C'mon God, tell me something amazing, I'm listening, and pressing in, not gonna let You go till You tell me something amazing! :)
You make My heart beat fast. When I see you loving and worshipping me, it makes my heart beat fast. And I am so excited for you to see you moving towards the future I have for you and where I want you to be now. And so so proud of you.
AWWW. :') (I know to those who haven't talked to God like this before, I sound INSANE, but that time I KNEW it was Him cause of how all the words came flooding in at once into my mind subconsciously, such a PRECIOUS PRECIOUS moment, and words I needed to hear too.)

Then I started talking to Him about all the healings I'm waiting for to happen in the lives of those around me, and He promised me that they were gonna come to pass.

God, is this just my voice? Am I really just some insane person talking to myself on a train?
Well, what is the voice telling you? Is it growing and drawing you closer to Me or is it pulling you away from Me?
Well.. growing, but what if I'm overestimating Your love for me?
You can NEVER overestimate My love for you.

OMG, such a heart melting moment la. As I scribbled that down into my journal because I didn't want to forget it, two girls sat opposite me. I was a bit bummed, cause someone sat in my God seat (yes I realise how crazy this sounds hahahaha :P) but anyways, the girl sitting there had a Malaysian flag with her. Knowing that Fiesta Malaysia was this weekend, I just struck up a conversation and asked her about it. Turns out, her name is Shueh-Yi and her friend Sandra, and they were both from OCF in Monash. And we had like a couple of mutual friends too, SUCH A SMALL WORLD I tell you. And it was really good, I felt SO BLESSED, cause I love meeting strangers, and Shueh-Yi even offered me a lift home from Huntingdale station, convincing her friend I wasn't dodgy because I knew Jon (mutual friend). AHAHHAHA. By the end of the train ride we had talked about all sorts of things, life, exams, God, church, friends, encouraged one another a bit even. And I barely even noticed when we reached Huntingdale, cause I was just so caught up in our conversation.

I met Grace afterwards, her friend who was picking her up from the train station. And she was like, how do you know each other again? And we're like, OH, we just met on the train, didn't know each other before this! And Grace was like... so random wan. Hhahaha, but they were both really lovely people, and so kind to give me a lift home too, sparing me a lot of waiting and walking.

:) I just love it when God gives me such good things like this, little things, to perhaps make my heart beat fast too. :) And to think, I probably wouldn't have talked to them if I had my earphones on. I'm feeling really good now, pumped up to get work done and all. I was a bit bummed to skip tonight's movie with the urban life also, cause I have to finish my assignment, but seeing how it turned out in the end, good talk with God and meeting three new friends, I am feeling.. extremely blessed. :)

Loveee,
Dice

No comments:

Post a Comment