Tuesday, March 13, 2012

maybe sanctuaries aren't to be found

Maybe they are to be created.

Amongst Ninny waking me up from the mattress on the floor this morning, to boring pointless lectures, to shopping for Sparky my cactus, to studying for 5.5 hours with Pearly, Ninny and Ron, to late night baking/cooking for urbs tomorrow, I'm starting to feel at peace again. Starting to see the shape of my world once more, and it's not bad. And regardless of what happened in the past, regardless of where I'm not right now, or who isn't with me, it doesn't change the fact that I had a pretty good day today. :) Thank You Jesus. :)

Blessings and love,
Dice

2 comments:

  1. Hi Candice,

    I stumbled upon your blog looking for a quote "be kind. for everyone is fighting a hard battle." You wrote this back in January. :) Love your blog and hope you don't mind that I am following. :)

    www.thejonescoffeehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tiffany! It's really great to meet you, and definitely always love knowing there are people out there who still read the words I have to say. :)

    God bless!! :D

    ReplyDelete