Sunday, July 7, 2013

Can't Believe I Forgot To Mention This

At tonight's service.. God was moving so incredibly powerfully. 

I was moved to my knees and cried out the only prayer I had left to pray.. "Daddy. Daddy. Daddy" I couldn't say anything else, I could only call after Him and ask Him to fill and restore me. At that moment, the congregation fell quiet and shortly after, this extremely beautiful and out of this world harmony began in that place. It was amazing, and after hearing Fly by Jason Upton, I knew what it was. The cynics here will continue on in disbelief, but I know what I heard out loud and felt in my spirit. From the moment it appeared my face began to burn. It was the sound of angels singing their praises unto God. Just.. WOW. I can't believe I forgot about something so amazing because so much else happened tonight, until my sister told me some of her friends heard it too. WOW. I.. have no words left to describe what happened in that place tonight. It is truly an experience like no other.

Also, SO MANY people were healed tonight. It is such a joy to have been part of the congregation at all, praying and believing for deaf ears to be opened, metal parts to disappear, organs to be replaced and basically all sickness to be gone. How amazing it is that God would entrust us with His Holy Spirit and give us the authority to pray for the sick and watch miracles happen, just as Jesus did. I will never forget the face of this man John today as he moved his shoulder after we prayed for him. He was just exclaiming in amazement, "Fantastic, this is SO much better!"after carrying pain in there for the past two to three months.

"The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me,
Because the Lord has annointed me
To preach the gospel to the poor,
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To preach deliverance to the captives,
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set at liberty those who are oppressed,
To preach the acceptable year of the Lord."
- Luke 4:18-19

"Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
- Luke 10:19

"Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's."
- 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

AHHH, SO SO BLESSED. :)

Love,
Dice

No comments:

Post a Comment