Saturday, July 13, 2013

Unending Grace

It's been a very sleep deprived week for me, and by Friday, I was not coping well anymore. I was falling asleep in surgery (while retracting a man's abdomen), in class, on the way to Coburg and to be honest, I was feeling very grumpy from the sum of early mornings and late evenings. I hated feeling grumpy too, which made me feel even worse.

I needed rest. I needed a solution.

And then today.. Popsy was discussing her placement for the next two weeks at Franga with me, and spontaneously offered to drive there half an hour early so that I don't have to sit public transport for a bit. It came as a surprise to me, but oh the joy I felt in that moment.... I was so thankful.

Despite it being such a tiring week, I have experienced so much of God's goodness this week, and what happened today showed me that He's not done blessing me yet. I truly stand in awe of my Heavenly Father who cares so much as to provide for my every need (transport being something I believed for earlier this year and am so amazed to see come to pass).

I am so very blessed, and it seems the more I count my blessings, the more things I find to thank Him for. :)

Love,
Dice

No comments:

Post a Comment