Thursday, April 15, 2010

worn out

candicetohpooisim is? .... really tired.

i'm so tired of endless places to be and countless things to do yet wanting to do so much more. i'm so tired of falling asleep at night with unfinished work instead of going to sleep relaxed and peacefully. i can't remember the last time i went to sleep and woke up when i was done sleeping, not when i had to. i'm tired of getting distracted while doing my work. i can't wait for all this madness to end!

my dad's right, i am doing too many things.

sigh.

i know i'm gonna regret wasting time blogging later, but i really needed to vent. i miss the times where i could come back, watch a movie and still have enough time to finish my work and be asleep by 12 at least. now, any moment of rest equals to twice the stress later on. i think the stress is getting to me, i feel kinda sickly and my body feel very warm internally, i can't explain it. probably heaty, like mummy and daddy says. mum's boiling me leong cha now, so sweet of her! i hope it makes me feel better.

Matthew 11:28 - " Come to me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Lord, please give me strength to carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment