Wednesday, April 28, 2010

open your eyes and see that life is beautiful

this morning i saw a herd of cows on the way to college! it was a pretty big herd, and they were so cute la. but in the four months i've been going to college, i've never noticed the cows! and *deeper lessons coming in* i realized, we miss out on a lot when we don't really look. you get me? like really, life can be amazing, maybe if it's not for you, then you're just not looking hard enough.

I FINISHED MY BIO HAE DRAFT! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD! thank You that practice was cancelled, then i could finish it! you really rock God! =)999 words, phew!

haha, so i've got a pretty mushy thing to say here...
to grace che(cause i was looking at the serai fish and i remembered how once when i had sore throat, you fed me the fish cause i loved it, and mixed the sauce with the veggie sauce so it wouldn't be so painful on my throat), who held my hair when i vomitted last time,
to bea che who gave me the yellow jacket she loved,
to mummy who made me leong cha when i kept complaining hot,
to daddy who says "don't do funny things like sleeping on the sofa la! go sleep on your bed" LOL,
to people who read my blog,
to friends who make me smile each day and scold/laugh at me for talking bout a herd of cows,
*AHHHHHHH!!! FREAKY FLY ON MY TABLE!!!!!! GAHHHHHH!!!!! OH SPLOOSH, i dunno where it is now.. *
to awesomes who listen to me rant about nonsense,
to friends who encourage me consciously,
to pals who speak encouraging things into my life unknowingly,
to classmates who put up with my noise,
and to everyone else who makes my life beautiful,
thank you! =)
PS: one hug claimable one hour after this is posted up. please do not claim early and waste your hug. =D

so yea, if you ever think that your life is meaningless but if you ever remember me laughing at you or smiling near you, it's cause you make me happy! and i like to say that if no matter how hard you try and still you only impact one person, it is worth it. so in you whole life, and you can only remember my silly face being nonsensical again, then you already made a difference in my life and for that you rock to me. =)

but yea, i definitely worry about my purpose a lot. there's so much i want in life, so much i want to be and so much i want to do, and i think sometimes i run after the things i gotta be patient for too much. and that's bad la. i gotta learn to be more like Ms.Doh, take life one day at a time and be content with who i am and with my life.

oh and also to open my eyes wide and see that life is beautiful. partly because you can see a herd of cows eating grass near the river near the toll in the morning. =)i'll take a picture next time.


i'm still here,
candice. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment