Friday, November 5, 2010

radiating metal atoms producing longitudinal sound waves

it's been an emotional day, (not emo) but just PHOOOO! lately something occured to my emotions la i think, maybe exam stress, and i just feel everything.. more, especially when it's not about what i'm going through. like today my sister texted that she got into the exchange program in germany and i felt really happy for her. like super happy too! and when one of my friends was upset the other day but tried really hard to hide it, it really broke my heart too man. seems like every news i get of joy brings me overwhelming joy now and every occurence of sadness just hurts me more than it usually would la.

i don't know whatsup with my emotions but yea.. just felt like sharing this. suprisingly, today turned out to be a good day after all. :)

today i wanna thank You God, for friends, who never leave my side, though i may not see them there sometimes. :) truly Your gifts to Your people are extravagant and beautiful. i love You too Lord! hahha, and it's time for bio now. ughhhh.

i love ya too dear reader, take care, study hard! :)

1 comment: