Thursday, November 25, 2010

reminisce

looking back at old blogposts is a very overwhelming experience for me. i randomly clicked on march, and saw all the posts from then, events and thoughts that felt so far away. has one year passed already? and yet the biggest reminder i got from reading all these again is that, above all, God was faithful to me this year, He was so faithful, even when i wasn't.

though 2010 isn't over yet, thank You God, for the 135 posts this year that remind me over and over again that You are Lord over my life, that You.. will never forsake me. :) thank You for all the beauty and joy and love You have blessed me with this year, it's been an incredible one. :) i love You Lord! :D haven't said that in a while, but i do! :D


dedicated to friends who are there to catch you when you fall. :)


wishing you holiday cheers,
candice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment