Tuesday, April 12, 2011

courage to declare a 'not-yet'

this came to mind today.

Do you believe in the power of prayer?
.... Yes, i do.
Then PRAY.

when you ask God for something, He answers you immediately, the man in the Bible story just had to travel the two more days to find out that God's promise had come true. :)

and i realized if God put me in a position where i'm fine and so many other people around me are hurting or in the darkness, if He put me here to intercede,then i will. :)

oh and i just remembered this today, as we sang "our hearts are waiting for You", i got the image of God in my head, and me as a little girl sitting at His feet like a father performing magic tricks for his daughter. and He kept coming up with better tricks, leaving the daughter excited, waiting for what is next. and i thought wow, that's just like me and God! everytime i think He can't make a bigger miracle happen, He does and i'm amazed once again. and my heart says, "what next God? what miracle will You perform next? i'm waiting for You." :)

love,
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment