Sunday, April 3, 2011

prayer

is it really as simple as that, the solution to all my troubles, to get down on my knees, to surrender it all to God, to pray?

wow. :)

i've been falling in love with God all over again lately, seeing how awesome He is in the lives of people around me, feeling His presence soak my soul in church, being blessed by all His goodness and surrounded by His people, feels amazing. NOTHING can compare to this awesomeness, this wonder and beauty, this God of mine who loves.. unendingly. :)

i'm starting to feel even more excited to be here, i believe i've so much to learn, so much to do for God here. can't wait! :D

i like what my sister was telling us that day, that God wants to be able to say to us that "through you I can do anything". awesome huh!

real men fight on their knees. :)

Dear Lord, for everyone out there lost, suffering, tired, on the verge of giving up completely, i pray that You would surround them and fill them with Your love the way You filled me and made me whole again. only You can bring them true peace i understand that now, thank You Lord for being faithful even when we aren't. heal our land Lord i pray, Amen! :)

Heal our land,
We need your touch,
Restore us, restore us,
We need Your touch again
Arise arise, around us shine
Finally, hope is here
HOPE IS HERE

- Heal our Land, Planetshakers

"You are the strength of my life Lord,
It doesn't matter what may come my way.."

-Planetshakers

with so much loveee,
candice :D

No comments:

Post a Comment