Wednesday, April 4, 2012

joy, unspeakable joy

I should be studying now. But I just wanted to blog for a bit. :)

It's funny how some things work out, and others don't. But how God can use the broken pieces with the good fragments to create something absolutely beautiful. And looking back, I am reminded of how far I've come. How God pushed a bit there, and stretched a bit here, to mold us to where we are now. I see the things in my life that led me to this point, and I ponder the LONG journey Daddy's brought me on. There have been people, and desires I had to let go off, and new circumstances I had to embrace. I see the things that didn't work out in my past, and the hopes that came true, directing me slowly, occasionally painfully to the future He has intended for me. And right now, I find myself here. A place I never expected to be, with bigger dreams for my future than ever before.

A friend of mine recently got together with an incredible guy, the both of them lifting up their relationship to God faithfully. And I am filled with this deep, inner joy as I hear bits and pieces of the story, knowing that their love for one another is only strengthened by their mutual love for God. I've realized that there is such beauty in hitting a 'check point' in our lives, in being in the right moments God wants us in and finally experiencing the surprise He's been keeping for so long. It fills me with absolute amazement and.. JOY (for lack of another word) to see people I love achieving God's destiny for them. And I think now.. how much happier must He be, if imperfect, lacking me can feel such joy at moments like this, how much MORE must He feel for them? :) And it's not just them, I see other people that I've known from my past as well, some who have parted ways with me since, others who stuck with me all the way through. I don't see only my journey, I see all of theirs too, and I am blown away by how every story is unique. How every story took some pain, experience and loss to perfect. How God worked in mysterious ways, and is still working wonderfully in our lives. May I never forget the immense honour it is to walk alongside people in life and witness God move in and through them.

And the message He has for me?

This is only the beginning. :) There is even more beauty out there in my future to experience, and praise Him for. I can't wait to see what Daddy has in store for me. By faith I know they're amazazing though! :)

Thank You Daddy, for being such a good God, for being beautiful beyond measure. And thank you dear reader for reading my very disorganized thoughts at 2.12am. :P Good night!

Love heaps,
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment