Tuesday, April 10, 2012

a year of promises

I'm believing O Lord. In Your promises, and in Your goodness.

I CHOOSE, to believe. I praise You for You are good and Your mercy endures forever. :)

You know there is something stirring when all the voices around you edifying are saying the same thing, preaching the same message of hope. You KNOW that God is up to something when there are prophecies over your life that overlap, and confirm one another. Even if you don't know it, I KNOW it. I FEEL it and I BELIEVE it.

I am getting more and even more excited for what is to come. Feeling so excited to give my friend a gift today, I imagined the excitement of my Heavenly Father as He is waiting to give me His gift, something unimaginable, and amazing beyond measure. I'll be honest and say that a part of me still stands afraid of what the enemy may do to me, I feel the oppression already as well, but I will keep proclaiming the truth, that GREATER is He who is in me than he who is in the world. Because I know that the enemy cringes at my faith and is crushed by the light of my Father's truth. Greater, is He who is in me than he who is in the world INDEED.

Lord, bring the rain I pray. Send the stormclouds. But above all, let Your incredible and indescribable will be done on earth as it is in heaven. I will trust in You.

Can't you feel that uprising of faith! This is truly, only the beginning. :)

With much love as always,
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment