Saturday, April 28, 2012

to be thankful for Pt. 2

Because more good things have been making me smile and I wanted to share them with you..

When my friends wake up early to pray together and fight my battles with me,
When I am doubly assured that if I ever get together with anyone less than I deserve, that there would be 'about a hundred people kicking my butt',
When a girlfriend hugging me wants a longer hug because I smell nice,
When I get to see old ladies smile with joy from receiving a flower stalk each,
When the orchestra I expected to fall asleep in turned out so GOOD,
When my housemate forgives me for accidentally taking her lunch to school and kindly asks me to enjoy it,
When I make it through a long and tiring day, and know that tomorrow will be a new day..

I just know that God's always with me. :) And that's good enough a reason to rejoice.



Here's a song they sung today, one that reminded me to measure my life in love, and taught me a lesson in counting my time. <3

With as much love as always,
Dice

2 comments:

  1. Ultimately, undeserved love is the most heart-warming love, isn't it? :) After all..

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Truee. Haha what made you think about that?

    Missing ya girlfriend! :)

    ReplyDelete