Thursday, April 26, 2012

that bubbling joy

Joy has been a word commonly on my mind over the past few months. I like the way it sounds, and feels, and to some extent, I feel that my challenge is to remain joyful in every circumstance. Not like.. crazy happy, but that bubbling joy that presents differently in different times.


But really..
When someone you've never met before says "You make me smile" (and not in a creepy way)
When you get tagged in a video of some of your favourite uncles in the world singing
When the nice old man at the flower-shop gives you a huge rose as a present
When people like the blueberry muffins you made
When you have four crazy girls excited over Skype talk to you
When the friends you deeply cherish are winning in their personal battles
When unexpected people start rising up passionately to the call of God
When you receive textbooks from Malaysia sent by the AWESOMEST parents
When the PPeACE wall is getting too full to be contained
When you get to see a random stranger smile from getting to have the leftover food at urbs


When I've got more to type out here but sleepy eyes already..


Like.. how can I possibly keep from being joyful? How can I possibly keep from singing Your praise O God? :) You are so beautiful Lord, and I know that every bit of beauty I see here on earth is simply a small reflection of Your glorious beauty. :) 


Open your eyes real big and see how breathtaking life can be! :D


Be blessed dear reader! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment