Friday, June 8, 2012

40 Seconds

It took God 40 seconds today to make everything better. Suddenly all the unexplainable frustration from the week before just.. crumbled before me, defeated in God's embrace. And I am still so amazed, at the God that I serve and love, who ALWAYS comes back for me when I start to get lost, and helps me see that He never left my side.

Tonight, I'm thankful for housemates who sing along loudly to Veggie Tales praise and worship songs in the car.

I'm thankful for friends who offer you a hug without question, just because they felt like you needed one.

I'm thankful for pastors who listen for God's still, small voice.

I'm thankful to be here, where I get to witness God move powerfully in people's lives everyday.

I'm thankful for the rain, which made a joyful and gorgeous walk home.

I'm thankful to be alive, and reminded of God's faithfulness to me.

But above all, tonight, I am thankful to be the daughter of a Most High God who is always thinking of me, especially when I feel I deserve it the least.

God, I'm so thankful I have You in my life.<3

So blessed,
Dice

No comments:

Post a Comment