Saturday, June 9, 2012

They Grow Up So Fast

Wen Shi Lee is 20 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D Hahah such a big boy already, with a nice haircut today too. Genie and I took him out for dinner at Vegie Bar today, and I absolutely LOVED their sambal noodles. And then we hobo-ed in Carlton Gardens with melted cheesecake/ice cream.

Well I had a good time tonight. :) Here are my favourite quotes for the night:

Wen Shi: Look how tiny you guys are! *points to photo taken from super far away*
Me: AWW, are you trying to say I'm skinny? :D
Gene: Just go with it man.
Wen Shi: Uhh.. Sure! 

Gene: SOTM. 
Me and Wen Shi: ???


But REALLY, they're great guys who always make sure to walk me (and all girls) home at night, assure me that I didn't grow fat (sort of), don't feed me to possums, and they even learnt to always offer to carry heavy-ish stuff for girls. Yup I'm training them well. So.. line up ladies!! :)

Can't believe it's already his second birthday the three of us are celebrating together in Melbourne. How time flies. :)


Will upload a nicer picture when they (and I) are/am on Facebook! But see how cute they look when they bother to dress up. Kinda like bouncers, but.. smaller. Hahahah. :) Happy 20th again Tai Kor Teng!

Love,
Dice

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha awwww so sweet! :)

    SOTM D:

    And I love that pic! Hehe, the colours are indeed nice. Also, the cake reminded me of yoghurt hahaha.

    Thanks again :) Mucho loves to you two!

    ReplyDelete