Monday, June 4, 2012

Blessing Abundantly


Someone once pointed out that people will always look at their own faces first in a picture, and that matters most to them. Hahaha, well honestly I did, and I think I look like I'm gonna fall asleep here, or just quite unglam, BUT.. then I think about how James rushed in and hugged his legs to make it fit in the picture and I remember how all of us were just so happy at that point in time. :) Then I stop caring how I look, because I just love that this picture captured the joy in that moment. <3

A few weeks ago, Andrew's dad told us that the friends we make in med school will be friends for life. I was never particularly close CLOSE with my uni friends, except Luth, but this year.. I'm opening up a lot more, not just with them, but with everyone else too. I think, that what he said was true. 

What I love most about these group of people is how we all managed to stick together since that one random prayer meeting we decided to have a few months ago. I remember that one day that I was just struggling so much, unsure of where I stood in life and how to even go on, that these were the people that stood by my side, dusted me off and made sure I was okay to walk again. They stayed with me until the storm in me calmed. I don't think I'll ever forget how Kels held me as I cried on her shoulder after it all for so long. Much thanks to Sylvia and Ian for lending me their strength then as well. I also thank God for the strong wind that stopped me from going home that day but led me back to Campus Center into their caring embrace. :)

So thanks guys, I'm not sure if I ever properly said thank you for what you all did for me that day, and every day really. You guys have been such an incredible blessing to me, constantly encouraging and praying, and I love all of you muchs! <3 Here's to many more years of friendship!

Love,
Dice

No comments:

Post a Comment