Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Day Today

I woke up late for the first service at church this morning after having slept late talking about the election, corruption, and Malaysia with my daddy last night.

I woke up today, and the first thing I did was check my Facebook for more details about the current conditions back home. I was nervous.

I got to church late for first service and sat in the balcony alone. I listened to Robert Madu speak and felt.. like I was home. I felt so at peace, because I was in the house of God and I was safe. This was definitely the second best place for me to be in this morning.

As worship for second service took off, I got this picture of me watching Malaysia from afar, distressed, biting my nails, pacing in worry. And yet all along behind me, was my God, all big and mighty, calling me to rest under His strong arms. "I've got it covered, baby girl," He said to me. And if that wasn't enough to move my spirit and calm my heart, Pastor Russell got up and said that God put upon His heart to pray for the nation of Malaysia midway through worship. Tears began to flow from my eyes because of the God I serve who really does care about the things that I care about. With my hand raised and trembling, I prayed too and accepted the blessing he spoke over the nation that I love.

As I have said in the previous post, the Lord will fight for us, we need only be still. :)

Thank You Papa, for being such an incredible God, I love You heaps! :)

INI KALILAH!

Love,
Dice

No comments:

Post a Comment