Saturday, February 13, 2010

the heart-shaped heart

yea, i dunno why i typed that title either. haha just sounded nice.

anyways, last sunday i was really touched by pearls and kitkat. =) i found out pearly reads my blog and i was so so touched cause i understand it's really lengthy and even i might not bother to read someone else's crazy long blog but she did and i was extremely awwww-ed and just felt so loved la. thanks pearls! =) and the awesome kat wrote me a short note that really inspired me and kinda hit straight on and it made me feel warm and fuzzy too.. thanks kat! =D

today a talked with my sister about how blessed we are. and she agrees with how i feel about it. God has just so richly blessed my family and i am really thankful and gratified.you know, many times in my life i have been labeled as rich kid, even by my good friends. and it sucked big time lor. it gets really annoying to be labeled just because of my circumstances and not because of who i am. but today, i thought about it and i realized that i am where i am thanks to my daddy. over the years he's worked so so hard and saved up and because of that i have all the opportunities in the world. well sorta, but i'm just so blessed to have a father like that, really. many times i don't say it, but he is such an inspiration and he really just fought his way through life and made it to here, to today. my family stands on his hard work and sweat. thanks daddy, i love you! =)

remember how i talked about this awesome swimmer from my school? today i pondered again and realized that i have so many heroes in my life already. those i know. it's like especially since our sleepover, i have been so inspired by all their stories. touched by their courage and perseverance. you guys know who you are. when i talk about staring life in the face and not giving in, these are the people i'm thinking about, and i am so proud to just be your friend. keep fighting and if you ever need
to polish your sword, i'm here! =D

i believe that it's not the fact that you're still struggling with your problem that counts, but the fact that you're trying so hard and giving your best to overcome it, and that your heart is in the right place.

it feels a bit weirder typing now when i know that some people actually read this. i could be really honest then, but i'm still gonna be! =) i really mean all that i say here.

i learnt a lesson recently. once from pleasefindthis.blogspot.com, i read "when you look closely people are beautiful." and like i've been uber mood swinging, and it makes me emo and irritable. at my absolute worst, i am emo, irritable, irritating, easily angry, lazy and just blah. and i just started to be on kinda bad behaviour but nvm, sidetrack sudah. it's like alot of times, we first know people. when you get to know each other better you see their flaws. but we must not forget people are beautiful. and i think that seeing the best in others takes practice and patience. i guess in a way people are like the night sky. dark, black, boring. only when you look closely do you see the stars, shining ever so brightly. and it makes the sky so gorgeous in the end, that the darkness don't matter. you get me?

sometimes when people are getting irritable around me, i wonder if maybe they're going through tough times and i need to be strong and patient for them. very often i fail. i'm sorry. it's just so hard to be who i want to be, and i'm just gahhhh! the Bible says, do unto others what you want others to do unto you. Lord, please help me be patient God, i know i can't do this alone!! oh yea, at my worst i'm also impatient and pretty lost, like i forget who i am.

i miss TOT and CAR ParK, people i can just talk real too. don't get me wrong i absolutely, bombastically, completely, duperly love my new college mates, but i miss having people who really knew what i was like and could understand me, in class next to me. people who understood my moods and need to talk sometimes. i miss my shum shum too! but life goes on, and college really has been awesomely amazing la.

we lo sang'ed on wednesday at ivan's place! it was really fun and sweet, then a few of us went pyramid for dinner and movie. percy jackson was pretty nice, but there was this stupid scary scene in the beginning. lucky anna sat next to me and was being super motherly. hahha, thanks anna! =)

lots of thank yous here! hahhahahaha

anyways, cny's coming up and i'm kinda not feeling much yet, but still pretty excited. happy new year and valentines day!


my "klang river". ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment