Thursday, March 11, 2010

PRAISE GOD!!!

=) i really really wanna blog bout the movie crash which we watched in english. my gosh, the whole time i watched it, there were so many things i felt compelled to share my opinions about, but now i'm kinda too lazy to do so. haha, soon la. =P

but before i ber-nerd and do my maths, i really wanna PRAISE THE GOOD LORD JESUS! i couldn't have done it without Him and truly with Him by my side, nothing is impossible. thank you so much Lord, You really rock la. =) thanks for loving me so. =)

AND I'M TOTALLY EXCITED cause Mrs Sharon said there might be space for me in MADU for the project where they teach children to read in refugee camps. man i REALLY REALLY REALLY hope i can go!!!

a big thank you to sheetal, yu wen, ivan, pravin and raymond for walking me to school and getting my results for me when i was too afraid to. hahaha, thanks so much!

bye for now,
lots of love,
candice.

No comments:

Post a Comment