Monday, March 29, 2010

we all need somebody to lean on

random thoughts up ahead.

i still keep the panadol the 'white shoes gang' bought me when i wasn't feeling well. =) thanks. haha, random but i was just thinking bout it. lol...

do you believe that you can choose to be happy? even when you're sad?

dreams are a funny thing. how they can seem so real yet still be so far from the truth. it's odd how the more you try to remember what you dreamt the less you can recall.

i miss ballet. i miss jogging. i miss futsal. i miss running as fast as i can and feeling so alive doing it. i miss friends i hardly see anymore. i miss my school teachers. i miss being me.

the dude at the airport who checked my boarding pass said "go on in sweetie" after checking my passport. and the immigration dude went, "good luck girl!" i guess i must have looked really young in my red jumper and braid. haha, but it was sweet of em, aussies are nice man.

maybe sometimes, the best advice you can take is your own. you just gotta believe in what you say for yourself.

not all who wander are lost.

don't give up yet kay?


love always,
candice

No comments:

Post a Comment