Monday, January 31, 2011

lost and exhausted

a few months ago, i knew exactly who i was. i knew exactly where i was heading, what i was gonna do with my life, what my dreams were.

today, i simply don't know anything anymore. i've been trying, God knows i have, to find my footing again. to find the things that make me who i am once more. but like i said, i don't know anymore. here i am, struggling, starting to lose faith in myself. it's so difficult to turn to God even, who's saying to me "Come let Me heal you". i.. just need time i think. and at least, in a couple of weeks, i'll get to redefine myself again. to have a fresh new beginning, to remember the girl i loved. God, please be with me i pray.

How hard must you be pushed, before you realize you've become someone else entirely?

No comments:

Post a Comment