Wednesday, January 12, 2011

revelation

in a few hours i will find out if i got into monash or not. man this feel SO surreal. for so long i've wanted this, and was so certain even that this is the direction God's calling me to. now all doubts rush in at my shortcomings, my ability to get a spot. yet, like my results, maybe, just maybe, a God-breathed miracle awaits me. a part of me is afraid of not getting it (like DUH!) cause for so long i have put monash as where i thought i was meant to go to, but another part of me doesn't really care, cause i know that God's still in control, and that He will open the doors needed to take me where He wants me to go. so putting aside my pride, my possible errors in hearing His voice, now it's just all about the revelation, of where He wants me to go. UNSW or Monash? despite the anxiety and maybe even "induced" fear, there's an underlying peace within me now for i know that.. in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.- Romans 8:28. so i'm just keeping my fingers crossed, and waiting. :) in or not God, i will still praise You, and i will always love You. thank You Daddy King! :)

LOVE,
candice

No comments:

Post a Comment